Due to growing international demand, we are delighted to announce the emBrowdery™ online course is now available via a true learning management system. Even if you can’t attend in person, this brand new method of teaching our technique uses a classroom system in a specially designed online format. Students can qualify remotely with their full V.T.C.T. certification.
@ Up To My Eyes E-Learning Academy
Qualify with a V.T.C.T. world-renowned qualification at the Up To My Eyes Academy in the art of emBrowdery™. Courses can be attended in person or through our online learning management system.
emBrowdery™ is a gentle technique of creating a very light, hair stroke tattoo to replace lost brow hair. This safe procedure is performed without the need to press down into the skin with a cutting motion. Instead, it uses a very fine formation of 15 needles to snag the skin in a plucking up motion. This gentle technique is known as micro-stippling and eliminates bleeding in normal skin types, prevents scabbing and makes it nearly impossible to scar the skin.
Attendance at the Academy is an optional extra, but is required if you plan on formally practicing emBrowdery™ in a full- or part-time capacity after you graduate. The online component comes with 8 hrs full media training including 11 levels of assessment. Your Professional Kit is included in the cost price. The in-person exclusive includes a final assessment in professional salon environment.
What You Will Learn
- How to impregnate colour without cutting down into or damaging the skin.
- How to measure the perfect shape for eyebrows. To achieve this you will be using a variety of tools; a golden means caliper, a digital brow caliper and surgical thread, all of which will be supplied in your kit.
- How to choose the correct shape brow to enhance your client?s features.
- How to calculate and create 30 basics strokes which will form an aesthetic and pleasing looking brow.
- How to select the correct pigment colour to enhance your client?s natural brows and skin tones.
- How to create a full brow in the event of no existing brow.
- How to fill in sparse areas in an otherwise good natural brow.
- Understanding the Manual Hand Tool Apparatus & Needles.
- Mastering your device.
- Using correct needle groupings to create the emBrowdery™ effect.
- Understanding the emBrowdery™ pigments.
- A step by step guide on the different formations of hair strokes to create a natural looking brow.
- Correcting eyebrows of an unflattering colour and shape.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology.
- Skin Conditions.
The course will include theory and practical sessions. You will be advised by your trainer how to log onto the course and how to navigate it successfully. Your Professional Kit will be presented or posted out to you, as you prefer.
Level-by-level media learning. Each level will have an assessment at the end of the training period and an assessment must be passed before the student can go onto the next level. There are 11 levels in total.
Step 1, 2 & 4. Total Price:
Student will return to the classroom and bring with him/her a model. Student will carry out a client consultation, design the clients Brows and carry out a full Microblading treatment. This will take about 6 hrs and will be done in a private capacity with your trainer.
Student must attend our Training Academy for a final, un aided assessment. The student must demonstrate that they can do a full emBrowdery™ treatment, from consultation to aftercare, within a time frame of 3 hours.
On successful completion, the student will be awarded with The Up To My Eyes Academy Certificate. As the trainer is also a VTCT Assesor, points achieved will be used towards a full VTCT Qualification if the student would like to continue on with their studies in order to obtain this. A VTCT qualification is recognized in over 40 countries worldwide.
€1,500 Paid in Full at registration. To include four Online Assessments, Full Professional Kit and personal attendance in salon for final certification. If a student is unable to attend, alternate arrangements for assessment can be organised.
€700 optional extra for Private Training on your First Model. Paid in Full on appointed Day of Training.
Professional Kit Contains
- 7 emBrowdery Pigment Colors
- Golden Mean Ratio Divider
- Digital Brow Calipers
- 2 Manual Tools
- 1 Brow Pencil
- 1 Pencil Pairer
- Lancets for patch testing (15).
- emBrowdery™ Needles (15)
- Aftercare Cards (15)
- emBrowdery Brochures (15)
- Finger Rings (15)
- Sharps Waste Container
- Plastic Pigment Cups (15)
- Practice skins (5)
- Pigment Stand & Pigment Cups
- Diamonte ??I Do Brows? Broach
We Also Offer
Up To My Eyes Training Academy offers online and individual training programmes in the following skills:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Russian Volume Lash Extensions
- emBrowdery semi-permanent brows
- Microblading, semi-permanent brows