- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance and healthy-looking radiance.
How To Use
- Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you’re going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac® Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®/ Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun damaged and aging skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.